– 3 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (I replaced it with fresh black pepper, and it works)
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar (white sugar also works)
– 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (a bit more I would say)
– 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 400g of linguine or spaghetti
– chopped scallion (green onions)
– chopped cucumber
– sesame seeds
How to do it?
In saucepan over medium heat, mix first 8 ingredients together (soy sauce to chicken broth), stir until thick and smooth.
Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water.
Mix the pasta and sauce mixture in a bowl.
Serve cold or at room temperature with scallions, cucumbers, and sesame seeds as garnish.
Easy and fast